November 1, 2007

I am definatly going back!!








London was amazing!! I felt like a kid when you go to Disney Land and there is sooo much going on and soo much to see and the excitment!! Totally me!! There was so much to see around every corner! I could stay there for a month just getting lost in all the little back roads and finding little towns to visit!! I feel like a history buff now!! There is sooo much of it there!! I did totally miss my family though!! It was very nice to go and get away for a week, and can't wait to go back and visit my second family over there!! Hi Osmond Family!!! Love you all and thanks for welcoming me into your family!! Your amazing!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

i've been checking to see if you made it.....glad you are home and safe.....can't wait to see more pics!!

Jim and Jenn Blackman said...

I looked at your page the other day and didn't have time to leave a comment...sounds like it was wonderful and the pictures are all terrific - you're amazing! I miss you too, and hope we can get together soon, I'm home and around just been busy.

Lydia Paige Louise said...

Gorgeous!! I so wish i could go!! I am so glad you had a great time!! Love ya!!