October 25, 2007

I AM HERE!!!!

So crazy!! I am actually HERE!! It is like 11 at night thurs and i am so tired! I just thought i would drop a quick note!! Tonight till sun morn i am staying with a wonderful English family!! They are terriffic!! They have 3 girls, 14, 12 and 8 and they are dolls!! Tomorrow they will take me around or somebody will, & i wll get to see the sights! And get to check out where the wedding will be!! It is possitivly charming here!! Our day was long to say the least, a lot of car trouble which was quite funny!! We had dinner in an old church and the chefs cooked up where the podium and organ sat! It was gorgous!! What was terrible was i thought we were going to KFC so i didn;t take my camera and we show up to this wonderful place!! Candice ( a gal from Marysville) had a camera so i confiscated it and took some shots!! I have to go to bed now i am a tired gilr!! Hugs and kisses to you all! Can;t wait to show some pics! Maybe tomorrow?? Hello honey, miss you and tell the kids i love them , you to of course! It is soooo expensive to call home, like 25 lbs which is $50. yeah thats right 50 bucks, geeze!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! I didn't think you would be able to post from there, but I am so glad you did. Can't wait to see pictures!!! Enjoy your time! Love you!

Melissa said...

Glad you made it there safely. Sounds like your having a great time. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Mama Mia! said...

SO excited for you!!! How was the wedding?!?! Miss you tons! I'm glad you made it there safely! can't wait to see you and the pictures! Bless you! How are the shoes? ;)