November 26, 2007

A Birthday Bash!!


Ben! Happy Birthday!! Such a great party!! Thanks Amy!! I really dug this look for the two of us, to bad Paul couldn't stayed black..:( I tried to download more pics but i get a screen that says i maxed my "upload quota" who knows what that means?? I can't seem to upload anymore here or my other blog? If anyone knows what i need to do please "HELP"!! So who knows if i will be able to upload any of my great Thanksgiving pictures, we even dressed up this year!!
So if i can't put pics i can write!! I am soo excited to find out wednesday if i am having another little nephew or a niece!! Oh and its sooo great to have wireless again, i can sit on the couch with my laptop and not have to retreat to the closet, so weird huh?? Pauly, i have to say again honey, you looked hot!! Bye for now all!!

11 comments:

Amy said...

Sooooo fun! Thanks for being the offical party photographer! Love you!

Mama Mia! said...

I can't see you, Paul! smile!

Heather said...

paul's faces are sooo funny, the pictures on Amys blog are beyond hilarious!:> Thanks for the laugh!

Jim and Jenn Blackman said...

So fun!! Just sorry I missed it

Burton and Stephanie French said...

When I am having a bad day...I know this pic will make me laugh!! Looks like you had a ton of fun!

Lydia Paige Louise said...

i honestly can't believe how funny you all are!!! i love costume parties!! they rock it!! i think i might do an 80's birthday party for my 18th?!?! i love the black paul by the way!:) much love!

Lydia Paige Louise said...

ok so i just realized that paul reminds me of ben stiller in starsky and hutch! he totally looks like something they would dress up as!

Mama Mia! said...

miss you! when are you coming home? will you please put some new pictures up!?! love!

Burton and Stephanie French said...

so kind of random and all but a friend of mine has a photography site...www.mariahsmith.com I thought you might be able to get some ideas or help with your business, although it looks like it is going REALLY well :)

Mama Mia! said...

this is for your newest post - since i can't comment! yeah! new pictures! I have your lens cap! so sorry! i love blaine's sleeping positions! so funny! i adore you!

Mama Mia! said...

I miss your blog! thanks for the comment, though! i love you! and want to hang out!!!