November 12, 2007

More from my trip... ahhhh







Ok so those of you asking here are some more pictures from my trip!! I have been so busy to stop and post anything lately, probibly doesn't help that my internet only works in my closet, so i have to go hide out if i want on!! I just wanted to take a moment and thank Steve and Kelly for this wonderful opportunity they gave me! You guys are amazing! If you haven't seen the wedding photos from there yet stop by my Photography site and check them out!!! It was a beautiful wedding!! Well, have to go start my day, can't hide in the closet forever!!;)

6 comments:

Jim and Jenn Blackman said...

thanks for posting those, I was sorry I never made it over to see all of them. It is beautiful!

Mama Mia! said...

time to come out of the closet, girl! I'm home! just came in tonight! I have to do makeup for a wedding tomorrow. talk to you soon. love you and miss you! love the pictures!

Andrea said...

These are just beautiful! I also love the pictures of Caleb...some of your best photography yet!!! I'm so proud of you and happy that you are doing something you love so much. It was so good seeing you last week, sorry about Ella being a little stink, I seriously don't know what got into her. I had a good long talk with her after you left, and maybe something else too. I wanted to see if you would be able to take some pictures of my girls when we are home for Christmas. I'm not sure exactly the dates but I'll let you know.

KimberB said...

Hey girl - I have checked out both your blogs and haven't taken the time to write and tell you how awesome they are and how amazingly talented you are! Totally need to get together with you after Thanksgiving week!

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing those. You took some great photos, as usual. Glad you had a great trip.

Mama Mia! said...

tonight was fun! hooray - we did it! i love you! thanks for my present - you're the best!