October 9, 2007

A European Adventure!!!

I haven't blogged about this yet since i wasn't sure it was really going to happen! But I will be heading to England on Oct. 24th!! I will be doing a wedding for a friend there and get to stay for a whole week!! I don't think i've ever been this excited, well when i got married, and having my four children.. OK so i have been more excited, BUT i have never had the opportunity to travel and by MYSELF!! So exciting, i will miss my crew tons!! I have a new wide angle lens coming so that i can get some great scenery shots, so that is very exciting too!! I had a dream last night i didn't have all my equipment and i was going to have to buy it all there, expensive!! So glad that was a dream!! God has so blessed my new business and i am just soo thankful, and to also get the chance to travel, God, Your amazing!!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

I am SOOOOO excited for you! What an experience of a lifetime. Can't wait to see all the amazing pictures you take! Wish I could go....

Natalie said...

wow! that is such an awesome opportunity! i am so happy for you! you're kids are so big! i remember when i thought breanna looked like a precious moments doll! ha!

Beth said...

that's amazing! you'll do a great job!

Andrea said...

I'm so excited for you...if anyone deserves it its you! You'll do so great! Have a blast and take lot's of pictures...ha ha

Anonymous said...

Yah Danielle, I'm soooo happy for you. You are going to have some much fun. I too can't wait to see the pictures you are going to take. God is so awesome. Tammie Farrar

h♥untie said...

that is so exciting!! i love london...cortney and I had such a great time when we were there...can't wait to see your pics of the wedding:)

Mama Mia! said...

you're on your way!!! I couldn't be more excited for you! Love you and miss you already!!!