September 29, 2007

The Bryan Vacation..


We traveled down to the Grand Canyon! If any of you have been there you know that this picture comes no where close to the real thing!! It's magnificent there!

Blaine made me VERY nervous next to the edge (to say the least) the cliff is right there and not much to hold you back!! And if you know how the little guy is, you would totally agree!!

I just took this one while we were waiting for our truck to get fixed, we needed a new muffler..

Well what can i say The Road Kill Cafe, this was Pauls choice..



We had a colonial apple farm tour, it was great..


The last few days we stayed with Pauls sis, my home away from home!! I had some other pics but my computer is being difficult!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like fun! Yes, the Grand Canyon is amazing. We took a helicopter ride around it. Is that Hoover Dam?? It looks familiar too. Great pictures as always.

Amy said...

I can't wait to hear all about your trip!! I missed you!