August 23, 2007

Here's is the overview of Summer!!

What a crazy summer!! Geez, it came and went before i could enjoy it!! Between going to Aunt Shaw's house and Paul being gone to India for 2 weeks, to Bri's dance recital, youth camptrip, Senior trip, Bay going to Hawaii, Bri going to Nanna's for a week, and Shaw's for a week, Brookie's Birthday, oh and the kids musical at church!! Oh and getting moved out of our house!! Today is the day we hand over the keys! Kinda sad but i know there are better things ahead! Boy i am looking forward to the slow life!! Is there such thing anymore?? hmmm i hope.. Hope everyone had a marvelous summer!


















4 comments:

prettyinink0402 said...

Hey Danielle...
Thanks...I think Kyler is a cutie too! I love being a Mommy so much...I live on Camp Pendleton in So-Cal...I'm 2 minutes from the beach and about 45 minutes from San Diego. I like it...but not all the traffic...I'm a small town girl! Kyler and I are flying home to visit from Sept 6th - 26th...my husband can't come because he can't take leave right now...his whole company except about 8 guys are in Iraq and he is staying back this time taking care of stuff here...Thank God! I don't think I'm ready for another Iraq deployment especially with a newborn...he would miss out on so much! But Kyler and I should be at church that Saturday so hopefully I will see you again...I know last time I was pretty pregnant! LOL Anyways...I hope you guys are doing wonderful...and I hope I get to see ya again!

Amy said...

Wow...you did have a busy summer! I'm glad things are starting to settle down and that I'm finally feeling better....so I can see you more!! Yesterday was fun. Love you!

P.S. That picture of Paul and Brookie sleeping just melts me!

Lydia Paige Louise said...

I love all of these pics!! Your family is so cute!! Well we got back last night!! I can't believe i made it!! Only by the grace of God!! Talk to ya later, Lydia

Mama Mia! said...

I love all these pictures! They totally capture the summer! doesn't sound like life's slowing down at all! it was so good for my soul to be with you! love you!